The Kind Mat
The Kind Mat is designed with our patented three-layer memory foam yoga mat technology and comes in two sizes, each with a full half-inch of kindness to separate your joints, hand and feet from the hard floor below. Made with superior materials and our patented three-layer construction, Kind Mat’s exacting standards ensure you’ll experience the most comfortable and pain-free yoga workout possible.
The bottom layer is a non-skid EVA material that stabilizes your mat and prevents slipping and sliding on polished studio floors. The middle layer is 1/4″ of luxurious high-density memory foam cushioning, which provides superior support and comfort to your practice. Last but not least, the top layer is a water-resistant neoprene that’s textured to stabilize your hands and feet.
- Hypoallergenic and 100% latex free.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- Suitable for all types of yoga, including vinyasa flow, power, Bikram, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kundalini, yin, gentle, hatha, pre/post natal, restorative, and many more.
- Extremely durable design provides exceptional wear and longevity.
- Luxurious memory foam comfort – available in no other yoga mat! – relieves pressure points and pain in joints.
- Slip-resistant neoprene top layer absorbs sweat and keeps you safe. It’s great for hot yoga and/or a vigorous practice.
- Skid-proof EVA material stabilizes the bottom of your mat to prevent slipping and sliding on slick studio floors.
- 100% money back guarantee.
Your Kind Mat can easily be cleaned with simple soap and water. Use a clean cloth or damp sponge to lightly scrub the mat, and then wipe clean with water. Let the mat lie flat to dry before rolling it back up. Because of the neoprene top layer, your Kind Mat will dry much more quickly than standard porous mats – often in just a few minutes.
We recommend you not leave the mat in direct sunlight for drying. Never put your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
PEOPLE LOVE THE KIND MAT
"Not all mats are created equal. You won’t know how absolutely amazing the Kind Mat is until you practice on it"
Brian Call, dailycupofyoga.com
Life is hard enough at times; your yoga mat doesn’t need to be. To help find the ease in each pose, the Kind Mat by Vernice Vita has created a luxury mat that’s the Tempur-Pedic™ mattress of Yoga Land.
The innovative memory foam found in the Kind Mat, has eliminated discomfort in any posture, allowing me to teach and practice with greater connection and flow. It is as if I'm practicing on a cloud.